Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Does a Hemorrhoid Cure Exist?

I've been searching for a good hemorrhoid cure and it seems like they are hard to find. Most doctor's seem to recommend the usual eat well, exercise and do stuff that's good for you.

But if that worked, wouldn't less people complain about hemorrhoids? Statistics say that 50% of the U.S. population at one time or another suffer from hemorrhoids.

I am not a big fan of surgery and all that knife and hospital stuff. I've never liked hospitals and the thought of things being done to me with a knife or with other hospitaly things makes me kind of sick to be honest.

That is why I am always looking for natural remedies and testing everything to see what works. I've written a little about this on my website, you can check it out, I think it should be in my blogroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment