Monday, May 25, 2009

Foods That Cause Candida

I've been researching a little about Candida and foods that cause Candida the past few days. I even created a section on my site). There seems to be a lot of stuff floating out there.

A lot of bad products, a lot of bad information and a lot of crap to be honest. I guess it might be because Candida hasn't been scientifically studied in depth yet, I don't really know.

But I did find one product that I reviewed and I liked it, so I will be promoting it on my website because I actually think that it will improve lives instead of just try to get money from everyone.

I know this blog doesn't get a lot of visitors, but you who are reading this right now, have you ever had trouble with Candida or yeast infections?

Candida is a scientific name for yeast infections so it doesn't just mean the thing girls have 'down there' sometimes ;-)

Also I discovered that a lot of us are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids. You can get more of them from fatty fish, or supplements. The health benefits of fish oil are tremendous, at least from the information I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment