Friday, March 6, 2009

Colon Health For Everyone (Including the Dwarves!)

Last time we talked about how much I hated doctors. I do hate them, because most of the are incompetent and couldn't care less about you.

I have found better doctors in the private sector since they are motivated by making you happy, otherwise they wouldn't make money.

Anyway, getting back to the point! When I started eating better I started feeling better.

I was a young guy when I had my colon problems the first time and it all started when I was in Turkey and got some kind of stomach virus and had to be hospitalized for a few days along with my friend who got the same thing.

After that experience my stomach never really was the same again, and when I got home and everything should've been taken care of I felt like crap.

I was sweating in school, nauseus and had no appetite. The food I ate at home was what I was served, store bought packaged meat and all that stuff.

And at that time I really didn't eat much fruit and I hated vegetables.

It wasn't until I took a trip to Spain (where I lived for 8 months) that I started being more health conscious. I started trying fasting, parasite cleanses, liver cleanses, eating super healthy and all that.

It made a huge difference in how I felt and my stomach problems had gradually disappeared.

More rambling next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment