Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Colon Problems Relief!

Heya,

This is my first blog post, so let's get started right away.

I've had my fair share of colon problems. I had the type where doctors didn't know what I had so they said it was all in my head or that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

This made me despise doctors, atleast doctors where I live. Most really don't know much, they just want to get rid of you and make their salary like any other guy in a boring job.

I then started to research on my own and started eating better, taking probiotics and fasting a bit. My colon problems magically went away, how weird?

What did I do?

I stopped eating the following foods...
  • Candy
  • Sodas
  • Pizza
  • Hamburgers
  • Cookies
  • Cakes
  • White Bread
  • Meat (Red meat, chicken etc. I still eat fish sometimes)
Basically just avoiding everything processed or that taxes the body too much.

Then I started eating more fruits, vegetables, nuts & seeds. Yeah yeah, eating like a rabbit, I'll die, right?

No! :)

I thought I wouldn't get enough protein or enough this or that. But I tried it anyway and I felt alot better.

More next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment